MALANG INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Famous as a center of higher education and learning, Malang is home to several important universities in Indonesia. Plenty of students from all over Indonesia gather in Malang to continue their study. In Malang, you will have the chance to join an education internship by assisting in doing research, teaching, management, marketing and IT tasks in these top quality universities. With our Malang internship program, you will gain practical knowledge and boost your resume.
Malang is a highly cultured city, with a history that can be traced back to the 8th century. With its breezy climate and beautiful landscape, it was a popular destination for Europeans during the Dutch colonization period. Malang is said to be “the Paris of East Java”, a center of tourism and art. Many buildings in Malang still stand from their construction in the colonial era, despite the modern developments. As the second largest city in East Java, Malang still has huge opportunity to grow with more and more businesses bustling all around the city.
Malang Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Malang Internship Program is available anytime along the year for minimum 4 weeks to maximum 24 weeks. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you to arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday
Suggested Activities in Malang
1. Go on a Culinary Journey – Malang is famous for its diverse culinary, from street stalls to cute little cafes. Make sure you try Rawon and Bakso!
2. Take a walk at Ijen Boulevard – Or ride a becak! This is a beautiful street in the city, lined with old colonial structures.
3. Hike Mount Semeru – It will be a challenge to hike the highest mountain in Java, but extremely rewarding. To watch sunset at the peak of Mount Semeru is the dream of most hikers.
4. Visit some Beaches – South of Malang is famous for its beaches. From Balekambang, Ngliyep and Sendang Biru to the beautiful Sempu Island.
• Indonesian nationalities, all nationalities eligible for a Social Culture Visa (*), foreign talent in Indonesia (with valid visa)
• Above 18 years old
• Fluent in English
• The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
*Citizens of most countries can enter Indonesia for an internship with a Social Culture Visa.
2 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: email@example.com
Advice for Someone Considering Doing Internship in Malang
1. Be Flexible – You might find that the working atmosphere in Malang tend to be more relaxed compared to big cities like Surabaya and Jakarta. Try to be more flexible to follow the local work flow.
2. Make Small Talks – Indonesians are very friendly and helpful, but they usually are not very straightforward. So, start with small talks!
3. Try the Local Foods – Do not be afraid to eat at the street stalls. Those are where you will find the best food.
4. Make use of your weekends – Malang is pretty close to many numbers of travel spots, like Mount Bromo and Sempu Island. Most of them can be visited as day trips.
Start your Malang internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright Internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the visa and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Malang.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in Malang!