QATAR HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIP (FIFA CUP)
Ranked first in the Middle East by hospitality and travel data providers Olery, Qatar’s hospitality sector, offers state-of-the-art meeting and conference facilities across 128 properties. In addition, Qatar offers all kind of activities that adventurous, luxury, beach until sport enthusiast!
What's more interesting is that this year 2021, Qatar is welcoming over 28 Arab countries to join FIFA Arab Cup 2021 and more than 50 countries from all continents to celebrate the biggest season of football in the world, FIFA World Cup 2022 next year. With magnificent stadiums being built across the country, the World Cup will be a perfect stage for visitors to explore this country even further. Qatar has also prepared lots of preventive actions and arrange the flow of the visitors (fully vaccination needed) to their country as well as preparing the health workers and facilities.
The purpose of this event is not just about uniting people with a world-football event, but also promoting the taste of Asia culture to the world, especially Arab customs and traditions. This country comprises a long history of the blend of traditional and modern culture in the Asia and brings the best version of hospitality to the world. Thus, we welcome you to join Qatar Hospitality Internship program.
Qatar Hospitality Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Qatar Hospitality Internship Program is available anytime along the year for minimum 3 months to maximum 12 Months! Check our package and pricing!
If you would like to experience the vibe of FIFA World Cup 2022, please have your internship around 1 October 2022 to 31 December 2022.
We would suggest that you to arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested activity in Qatar:
1. Visiting Museum of Islamic Art – This place is the best destination for you to learn and enjoy for free the art of masterpieces of Islamic art, such as metalwork, textiles and glass, ceramics, woodwork, and jewellery from the 7th to the 19th century.
2. Desert Safari – If you are fans of adrenaline activities, you can’t miss the challenge to enjoy the clear and wide night sky of Qatar or riding a camel across the desert for the real experience of Middle East nature.
3. Enjoy the Authentic taste at Souq Waqif – Traditional market is the best place for you to find the most authentic food in everywhere. As every expat do when visiting Qatar, Souq Waqif serve traditional Qatari food.
Local people, all nationalities eligible for the internship visa, foreign talent in Qatar (with valid visa)
Above 18 years old
Fluent in English
From Hospitality / Culinary / Tourism / Management / Marketing / Language / Other major
The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
FIFA World Cup 2022: July 2022
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing internship in Qatar
1. Dress Appropriately - All men and women are expected avoid wearing revealing clothes in public. It is generally recommended to ensure the shoulders and knees are covered.
2. Respect Others – Do not shake hands with the opposite gender who is Muslim to show respects.
3. Pay Attention to the Visit Time - During Ramadan, majority of people observe the 30 days of fasting and prayer. Thus, it is illegal to eat or drink in public in Doha during Ramadan.
Start your Qatar internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Qatar.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in the Qatar!