USA INTERNSHIP (APPLICATION CLOSED)
USA, the highly developed country with the world’s largest economy (by nominal GDP), has always attracted people from all around the world. Even with the rise of China, USA is still considered the world’s superpower. The U.S. dollar is the world's primary reserve currency. It is the founding member of many important international organizations, like the United Nations, World Bank and International Monetary Fund. With our USA Internship Program, you can have an internship in almost any kinds of businesses.
Known to have the world’s largest immigrant population, it is an ethnically diverse and multicultural nation. You can find people from Mexico, Germany to India. USA has something for everyone, from natural beauty – mountains, beaches, rainforest, deserts, canyons, glaciers – to high-rise cities.
We provide our internship program mainly in California, Texas, New York, Colorado, New Jersey, Virginia, and Georgia.
Students or graduated within the last 12 months from Architecture, Education / Teaching, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, IT, Business, and Hospitality are welcome to join the program.
USA Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our USA Internship Program is available anytime along the year for 1 year duration. Contact us for further info on our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you to arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in USA
1. Enjoy the unrivaled music scene – There is really nothing like USA’s music scene, not to mention its booming music industry. You can hear any kind of music, any day, in almost any venue.
2. Eat food from all around the world – USA is probably the best food destination to exist. Not because of strong American culinary traditions, but more because all kind of cuisines gather here. You can find anything from Chinese to Greece cuisine here.
3. Go on a Road Trip – USA is best traveled by car in an epic road trip. It has four million miles of highways lead past deserts and below mountain, with wonderful sceneries along the way.
• Above 18 years old
• Fluent in English (TOEFL IBT Total 85, Speaking 24)
• Students currently enrolled (at least halfway through their degree programs) in a degree or professional certificate program in a college, university, or other post-secondary academic institution outside the U.S.
• Individuals who have graduated from these institutions above within 12 months of the internship start date
• Internships must be directly related to the intern’s academic field of study
3 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: email@example.com
Advice for Someone Considering Doing Internship in USA
1. Be punctual - Being on time is absolutely essential since Americans hate wasting their time. For them, time is money.
2. Be open-minded – As you will work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, you need to keep an open mind. You have to be prepared to face the difference and do your best to work with it.
3. Be more assertive – Americans are mostly individualists and not afraid to speak out their mind. To fit in, you will have to be more assertive. Take initiative and be direct. Reserve small talk for later.
Start your USA internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright Internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the visa and pre-departure process, and provide local support in USA
Register yourself now with the Application Form
See you soon in USA!